ELSA is delighted to announce that Maurizio Pastore of the Irish Stock Exchange will provide the keynote address at the forthcoming ELSA Symposium in Dublin on the afternoon of 29th November 2016.
The ELSA Symposium, hosted by Arthur Cox at their Dublin Offices on Tuesday 29 November 2016 (1pm – 6pm), will be addressed by Maurizio Pastore – Vice President of International Primary Markets at the Irish Stock Exchange (ISE).
Mr. Pastore will provide an insight into the current ISE stance on Life Settlement product, and their current focus in the light of the recent Brexit decision from the UK.
Other speakers at ELSA’s 8th anniversary Symposium include:
• Simon Erritt- Managing Director at Coventry Capital Ltd.
• Ailish Finnerty – Partner, Tax Group at Arthur Cox.
• Andrew Lauck – Vice President at RedBird Capital Partners.
• Miriam Martinez – Senior Vice President at Emergent Capital Inc.
• Aiden Small- Partner, Head of London Office at Arthur Cox.
• Alec Taylor – Marketing & Relationship Director at SL Investment Management.
• Scott Willkomm – CEO at Life Equity LLC.
• Jiahua Xu – Research Associated at the University of St. Gallen.
The symposium sessions include: Tax and Regulatory Update from Ireland, Luxembourg and the US; Medical Underwriting and Valuation in the Life Settlements Market; Industry Standards – the Announcement of the New Edition of ELSA’s Code of Practice; and Insights into latest developments in the Life Settlements/Structured settlements/UK Secondary Annuities markets.
See the agenda here.
This free event is by invitation only. To reserve your place please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company and contact details.