The European Life Settlement Association (ELSA) elects Scott Willkomm, CEO of Life Equity as Chair for 2018.
The results of the elections were:
• Scott Willkomm, CEO of Life Equity as Chair of ELSA.
• Gareth Mee, Partner, EMEIA Insurance- Risk and Actuarial Service at EY, as ELSA Secretary;
• Jim Ray, Investment Analyst at SL Investment Management, ELSA Treasurer.
• Simon Erritt, Managing Director of Coventry Capital;
• Mike Fasano, President and CEO of Fasano Associates;
• Jule Rousseau, Partner at Arent Fox;
• Philip Siller, Co-CEO of BroadRiver Asset Management;
• Alec Taylor, Marketing & Relationship Director of SL Investment Management;
“We wish the express our sincere thanks to Alec Taylor of SL Investment Management, for his tireless work as the association’s chairman for the past 2 years,” said Scott Willkomm, in-coming Chair. “Under his leadership, ELSA has grown and thrived, and we all look forward to his continued service as a member of the Executive.”
We thank all our Officers and Executive Members for their ongoing contribution to the association, who give their time and commitment to fulfilling ELSA’s objectives. These remain to protect investor interests and to influence industry compliance with ELSA’s Code of Practice.
We look forward to welcoming attendees at ELSA’s next half day, free to attend, Symposium on 24 May 2018, at the offices of Ernst & Young at 25 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London E14 5EY. The event will include top speakers from the UK, Europe and the US.”