ELSA has assembled a group of industry leaders to discuss and evaluate the impact COVID-19 will have on the life markets.
To view the webinar recording please click here
Gareth Mee of EY introduced the session and Chaired our expert group of speakers through a series of presentations followed by an interactive Q&A.
- Doug Fullam. Senior Manager @ AIR Worldwide
- How Catastrophe Models Help Us Better Understand the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Douglas Anderson. Founder @ Club Vita
- Stratifying Longevity by Socio-Economic Status
- Jon Hill. Senior Data Scientist @ Longevity Holdings
- Estimating the Impact of COVID-19 on Life Settlements Mortality
- Traci Davis. Chief Underwriting Officer @ ISC Services
- Impacts of COVID-19: Underwriting Risk Assessment Approaches
For further information about ELSA or if you are interested in presenting, proposing a topic or sponsoring in this webinar series please reach out to ELSA Director Chris Wells (email@example.com) or visit the ELSA website.